The Board of Directors of PT TIMAH (Persero) Tbk domiciled in Pangkalpinang, Bangka Belitung ("Company") hereby invites the Company's Shareholders to attend the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders ("Meetings"), to be held at:
Day / Date : Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Time : 1:00 pm – finished
Place : Sumba Room, 3rd Floor Hotel Borobudur
Jl. Lapangan Banteng Selatan Jakarta
With Meeting Agenda:
Approval of the amendment of the Company's Articles of Association related to the change of the Company's status from Persero to Non-Persero in connection with the Government Regulation of the Republic of Indonesia concerning the Addition of State Equity Participation of the Republic of Indonesia into the Share Capital of PT Inalum (Persero).
With an explanation of the event as follows:
For the agenda of the meeting shall be conducted to comply with the provisions of the laws and regulations governing State-Owned Enterprises whereby with the transfer of all State-owned Series B shares in the Company to be additional State equity participation in Inalum, resulting in the change of the Company's status from Persero to Non-Persero .
- Calling this Meeting in order to comply with the provisions of Article 23 of the Company's Articles of Association and Article 13 of POJK No. 32 / POJK.04 / 2014 on the Plan and Implementation of the Company's General Meeting of Shareholders as amended by Regulation of the Financial Services Authority Number 10 / POJK.04 / 2017.
- This invitation is invited and the Board of Directors of the Company does not send any special invitation to the Shareholders.
- For shareholders whose shares are incorporated into the collective depository of PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (KSEI), the Company will issue Written Confirmation For Meetings ("KTUR") to be distributed through KSEI. Shareholders may take KTURs in Securities Companies or in Custodian banks where shareholders open their securities accounts.
- Those entitled to attend or be represented by Power of Attorney in this Meeting are the Shareholders whose names are registered in the Shareholder Register of the Company on November 6, 2017 at the closing of the Company's share trading on the Indonesia Stock Exchange.
- Shareholders who are unable to attend alone may be represented by their proxies with valid Power of Attorney, provided that members of the Board of Directors, Board of Commissioners and employees of the Company can not act as shareholder of the Company in this Meeting. All such Power of Attorney must be received by the Board of Directors of the Company through the Share Registrar of the Company of PT EDI Indonesia, addressed by Wisma SMR Lt.10, Jalan Yos Sudarso no. 89, Jakarta 14350.
- Shareholders or their proxies attending the Meeting are required to bring a copy of ID or other identification to be submitted to the registration officer. Shareholders in the form of Legal Entities are required to submit photocopies of the articles of association and the latest amendments to the Board of Directors.
- Meeting materials are available at the Company's office from the date of the summon of the Meeting until the holding of the Meeting and may be requested in writing at the Company's operating hours.
- For the order of the Meeting then the Shareholders or their proxies are present at the Meeting Place for registration no later than 30 minutes before the Meeting begins.
Jakarta, November 7, 2017
PT TIMAH (Persero) Tbk
Board of Directors